• Casino games – Slots, Video poker, Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Keno, Dice, Scratch card etc
• Multiplayer games – Poker, Backgammon and Bingo games
• Mobile games – Browser and download clients
• Sports betting – Sports betting systems
• Pari-mutuel betting – Pari-mutuel systems
• RNG testing – includes pseudo (software) and hardware random number generators
• RTP* output audits for real money games (usually conducted monthly)
• RNG** output audits for real money games (usually conducted monthly)
• Maths evaluation – Theoretical RTP calculations for games
• Miscellaneous games – Soccer games, financial market games etc.
• Platforms – Customer registration & accounts, privacy, player protection, security
• Fantasy Sports – Daily Fantasy Sports platform & systems
* RTP – Return To Player audit is the actual percentage of [money won] to [money played]. Players often choose to play based on this audited statistic.
** RNG – Random Number Generator is a software program or hardware device that generates numbers used for generating random game outcomes. An RNG audit verifies the actual scaled/shuffled numbers used in the games are random. Most commonly used in card and dice games, particularly peer-to-peer games where randomness allows a player’s skill to determine the long term game outcome.